In recent years, Glasgow’s East End has seen huge levels of investment and regeneration. Cruden Homes West enjoyed huge success as part of the City Legacy consortium in delivering the Athletes’ Village for the Commonwealth Games, and are now returning to the city’s East End with their expertise to introduce Baron’s Vale, a new housing development perfectly placed for travel to work, or to the shopping and leisure attractions of the city centre and West End of Glasgow.
Baron’s Vale benefits from its close proximity to the re-developed Dalmarnock station and offers quick and easy access to the M74 motorway extension, with slip roads to be taken for the M8 and M73. Key bus routes also operate along London Road and Springfield Road.
- The New Dalmarnock station.
- 2 stops, 6 minutes to Argyle Street, 3 stops, 7 minutes to Glasgow Central.
- 5 stops, 11 minutes to Exhibition Centre for the SECC and gigs in the new Hydro Arena.
- 6 stops, 15 minutes to Partick, gateway to Byres Road and all the attractions of the West End.
- Key bus routes – 15 minutes to the City Centre.
- Close proximity to M74 extension, with links to M8 and M73.
Baron’s Vale’s desirable location is also due to its many nearby schools and nurseries, not to mention the variety of leisure amenities that feature in the surrounding area.
Your new home could be just minutes from world class sporting facilities, green spaces, shops and more leisurely pursuits, such as, the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome, Emirates Arena and the new Cunningar Loop.
Baron’s Vale is minutes from:
- Tollcross International Swimming Centre
- Glasgow Green
- Olympia Library
- The Forge Shopping Centre and Cineworld
- Shops, cafés and a major superstore
- The new Dalmarnock Legacy Hub
Within walking distance, Glasgow Green houses the People’s Palace and Winter Garden, and hosts concerts, The Great Scottish Run and the annual fireworks display. The new Dalmarnock Legacy Hub is situated next to the Emirates Arena, works directly with the local community, and offers a nursery, a GP surgery, a dental surgery and a pharmacy.
Baron’s Vale provides a winning combination of quality homes with affordable prices in the ideal location of the newly regenerated East End of Glasgow, perfect for first time buyers, young and growing families, and down-sizers alike.