Why Buy New?November 18, 2016
Buying a new build home offers you a host of advantages compared to older, second-hand homes.
Here’s why buying new, with Cruden, should be your next move:
- A Fresh New Start
- Cruden homes are all finished to a high standard and are ready to move into. No stripping wallpaper or painting over someone else’s decor, no replacing kitchens, bathrooms, or costly garden makeovers. It is your blank canvas to stamp with your own style, from day one.
- High Specification
- Our contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, with the latest fixtures and fittings, en-suites, and turf to front and back gardens all come as standard in a new Cruden home.
- Affordability and Value for Money
- There is no bidding or losing out on your favourite second-hand property. Prices are set and buying off-plan allows you time to plan your budget and save for a while.
- Support for Buyers
- The Help to Buy (Scotland) Scheme is available on all of our last remaining two and three bedroom homes at our Baron’s Vale development.
- No Buying Chain
- Once the house is ready, you can move in. There’s no waiting on people to move out. You will be the first buyer in the chain.
- Built for Modern Living
- New homes are at the forefront of changes in domestic lifestyles, and Cruden include all extras that suit our modern living requirements, including T.V and B.T points in all bedrooms, and glass splash-backs in the kitchens.
- Peace of Mind
- Your new home will come with a 10 year warranty and insurance cover (NHBC). This will give you 2 years builders warranty, and 8 years NHBC cover.
Visit our Sales Suite for more information, or call to speak with our friendly and experienced team now.
G31 4PN, MacDuff Street, off London Road
0141 556 7944 / 07818 596 693